Aging gradually brings various changes in the body, including hormonal decline due to long exposure to dietary and environmental toxins. Anti-aging involves early detection and treatment of age-related diseases. There is a wide range of therapies and strategies that can help you safely deal with any of your aging symptoms.
We look at various hormonal balancing and weight management approaches based on a comprehensive assessment and specific patient complaints. We then define a course of treatment to maintain vitality and increase your quality of life.
What Are the Indications of Aging?
There are various signs that indicate the process of aging in human beings. Some of the clear signs are:
- Dark spots
- Wrinkles and lines
- Dull skin
- Patchy skin
- Open pores
- Dry skin
- Sagging skin
Human beings get exposed to dietary and environmental toxins over our lifetime, which contributes to the natural decline of hormones in our bodies as we age. However, the good news is that hormone loss and imbalance are something that can be easily corrected for both men and women. In order to achieve optimal hormone health and wellness, here is what we follow:
- Getting our patients evaluated by a highly-trained physician prior to creating a personalized treatment plan. The physician evaluation includes processes like comprehensive lab testing and in-depth scientific questionnaires.
- Age management medicines are available for both men and women and are provided based on expert consultations.
- We determine your hormone levels and your unique bio-identical needs through state-of-art diagnostic hormone testing, using blood, saliva, and/or urine analysis.
- Medical anti-aging treatments
- Geriatrics care
- To rejuvenate your life
- To provide elite medical weight management and health program
- To help you to live longer and improve your quality of life