Mounjaro and Ozempic (Semaglutide) for Weight Loss
Mounjaro is an all-natural weight loss supplement designed to help you lose weight quickly and effectively. Mounjaro has been clinically proven to help promote weight loss, and it also contains a powerful blend of antioxidants, which protects your body from free radical damage.
Ozempic is an injectable weight loss medication. Known by the generic name 'semaglutide', it helps in lowering the risk of major cardiovascular issues like strokes and heart attacks. It also helps control the blood sugar level of diabetics and people susceptible to heart illnesses.
How Do Mounjaro and Ozempic Work?
Mounjaro activates the GIP or glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide receptors, as well as the GLP-1 or Glucagon-like peptide-1 receptors. Mounjaro decreases food intake and slows down the speed with which food travels through the digestive tract. This makes you feel fuller for a long period of time; as a result, reducing the quantity of food you eat. This, in turn, helps reduce weight.
Ozempic works by increasing feelings of fullness and reducing hunger. It mimics the effect of GLP-1 hormones. GLP-1, or Glucagon-like Peptide-1, refers to the hormone that helps in regulating metabolism and appetite. It makes you feel full, so you consume a lesser amount of calories.
- Mounjaro is used for lowering the blood glucose levels of patients suffering from type 2 diabetes.
- It is also provided under strict doctor supervision, as it might not be effective for a certain section of people.
- Mounjaro is injected under the stomach, on the upper arm, or thigh skin once a week.
- Ozempic is provided based on strict doctor supervision as it might not suit everyone.
- Ozempic is used in conjunction with exercise and diet.
- It is usually given as an injection once a week and can help in losing body weight by 5%.
- Dose adjustments are usually made every 4 weeks based on the patient’s tolerance level to control the amount of weight loss.