High Insulin Management
High insulin management can lead to effective weight loss by regulating your insulin levels. Insulin helps regulate blood sugar and helps in its utilization of energy. Insulin resistance leads to weight gain due to inefficient management of sugar by the body, especially when eating food that's high in sugar and carbohydrates. A proper diet and exercise regimen can help manage Hyperinsulinemia and reduce the resistance to weight loss.
Hyperinsulinemia refers to the condition when the insulin levels in the bloodstream are higher than normal. It is often associated with type 2 diabetes.
Hyperinsulinemia is often caused due to insulin resistance. This is a condition where the body does not respond well to the insulin effects. The pancreas tries to make more insulin to compensate for it. However, this may eventually lead to the body developing type 2 diabetes.
Symptoms of Hyperinsulinemia
- Weight gain
- Sugar cravings
- Intense and frequent hunger
- Difficulty in concentration
- High level of anxiousness
- Lack of motivation or focus
- Our practitioners at Mullica Hill Medical and Wellness provide high insulin management through diet management plans that they suggest based on their diagnosis.
- The diet management plans usually involve food rich in proteins and healthy fats that would keep the insulin levels in check.
- Additionally, regular exercise regimes are also suggested by physicians to achieve sustainable weight loss and improve overall health.